The 50-Year Diet (FitDeck Nutrition)
I had a revelation today while putting the finishing touches on our upcoming "FitDeck Nutrition". It goes a little something like this:
If you are searching for a diet or nutrition program that will help you lose weight or better manage your eating habits, I believe the number #1 criterion should be:
Can I see myself living with this new "diet" or "nutrition program" for the next 50 years?
If the answer is no, then move on to the next program!
Why waste your time, energy, and money beginning a program that is unsustainable over the long haul? Think about it.
Plenty of diets can yield short-term results - even the grapefruit diet or the Hollywood Cookie diet. But where do these programs leave you when the novelty wears off? Frustrated, depressed, annoyed, deflated, and yo-yo'd out. Can you think of one mainstream diet plan that would work for 50 straight years?
- Think you can cut out carbs for 50 years?
- Think you can eliminate sugar for 50 years?
- Think you can count points for 50 years?
- Think you can afford meals sent to your door for 50 years?
- Think you can fill out daily caloric intake charts for 50 years?
- Think you can remember "food exchange ratios" for 50 years?
- Think you can handle pills and powders for 50 years?
- Think you can measure every piece of meat for 50 years?
- Think you can drink shakes for 50 years?
- Think you can keep the different Zones straight for 50 years?
I think not. This is where FitDeck Nutrition comes in. FitDeck Nutrition is a program that trains you to make the right eating decisions (timing, frequency, food choices, etc.).
It is a plan for the long haul. In fact, if FitDeck Nutrition lives up to its end of the bargain, you should have no need for its services after 12 months.
Much like our growing list of exercise products, FitDeck Nutrition is equally as simple, convenient, and fun. These are the hallmarks that our entire business is built around.
We have finally applied these principles to the second pillar of overall wellness - nutrition.
I can't go into much more detail on FitDeck Nutrition right now. We're keeping the elements of the program under wraps for now. I hope I've created some interest.
We're planning a great launch in the near future. As with all of our products, it will be short on hype and long on value.